What better way to start the new year than with a resolution? I love new beginnings and the start of a new year is one of my favorites. In the year 2014 I'm going to get rid of 2014 things. It sounds like a huge number, 169 or so each month, but I suspect there is enough stuff around here that I can achieve it.
Now, I'm being pretty generous with my counting. I have at least 50 spools of thread that I can cull and over 200 books that haven't been opened in years. Each colored pencil that has languished in a drawer will count as an item. It's not so much the things as the process. Sort of like "moving in place" and seeing what's left.
I plan to post each month about what goes out the door and share some pictures and stories along the way.
Keep me honest please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment