Thursday, February 14, 2019

Desktop Detris

Desktop Detris

I've been lax on posting about items I've gotten rid of over the past.  I have several pictures to catch up on.

This group of items were in my home office and have now gone on to better adventures.  The saying about work was a picture given me by an employee I supervised in the 80's.  She was quiet spoken and recognized I was living at work.  Unfortunately, I struggled to get my priorities straight and lived at work until I was laid off.

The Creative Whack Pack was a clever deck of cards to inspire innovative thinking and problem solving.  I think I might have used it to inspire writing but more importantly it helped expand my thinking about what I could do and how to do it.  The Maxine button was a little giggle that always made me smile!  The aqua mermaid was a gift from a work friend that was given one Christmas to honor the feminine side and the little hands clip a way of lightening up those stacks of papers everywhere. 

The picture of sandhill cranes I picked up on my first visit to the fields in Wilcox, Arizona with my girlfriend and my nieces. A special memory of a trip we took before I met my future husband.  It still confounds me how little pieces of my past persist into the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment