I'd had this old Sears gift box for years. It held cards and notices and pictures from long ago. I'd brought it with me from my mother's house when I left for college and shortly thereafter when I got married. I'd been organizing pictures and this was at the bottom of a cedar chest. I don't remember all that was in it...probably letters and cards from those early years; some of my school papers from high school I think. I kept those and tossed the box.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Sears Box
I'd had this old Sears gift box for years. It held cards and notices and pictures from long ago. I'd brought it with me from my mother's house when I left for college and shortly thereafter when I got married. I'd been organizing pictures and this was at the bottom of a cedar chest. I don't remember all that was in it...probably letters and cards from those early years; some of my school papers from high school I think. I kept those and tossed the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment